SafeMob Auto is a portable version of the complex allowing to detect the operation of “false” base stations (IMSI-catchers), interference in the work of mobile operators, cellular signal rejection systems and protection from MiTM attacks.
The hardware and software complex determines the threat presence in the mobile cellular network, determines its type and nature. If the system is installed in the car, it will alarm when attempt is made to break into or suppress the alarm that sends out the notification to the user.
Nowdays mobile communication has become an integral part of each person life. Many individuals want to access private or corporate information, which is often stored on mobile devices and can be used for criminal purposes. Therefore, we must protect our mobile devices, office spaces, offices and government agencies. Our system helps to protect you from listening to your mobile phones, intercepting private correspondence, avoiding the disclosure of your location by using false base stations.
The configuration of the system may vary depending on the customer requirements. The complex is stationary and is designed to work in an office environment. Additionally, other products can be supplied to protect information, hide personal data and preserve anonymity.
Main system functions:
- Monitoring and analysis of service parameter values in cellular networks.
- Determination the work of active systems of traffic interception and collection of identifiers of mobile devices.
- Identification of the type and nature of the threat that is recognized during system operation.
- Output and storage of up-to-date information about the current state of cellular networks.
- Output and storage of detected threats data in mobile networks.
- Timely user notifications in case of threats detection in mobile networks.
- Background scanning and monitoring performance of mobile network parameters.